Cowtown RV's Terms & Conditions
Ground Rules For An Enjoyable Stay
Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm (noon)
Parking: Only one camping unit and one other vehicle per site, please, and no parking on the grass. Additional vehicles must be parked in our parking lot. Special arrangements for long-term guests may be made at the office.
Speed Limit: 7mph
Recreational Facilities: Are for registered guests only.
Smoking: Please don't smoke in any of the buildings
Alcoholic Beverages: Not allowed in any of the buildings without prior approval of the management.
Quiet Hours: 10pm to 7am. Be considerate of your neighbors.
Clotheslines: Not allowed. Dryers are available in both laundry rooms.
Trees: We love our trees (what few we have), even if they are sort of scrawny. Please treat them lovingly by not tying anything or anybody to them, or damaging them in any way.
Pets: We look on pets as part of your family and we're glad to have 'em. But critters need a few ground rules for a pleasant stay, too.
- You Are Responsible For Picking Up Your Pet's Droppings
- Pets must be attended at all times when outside. No pet kennels/pens allowed on sites. Multiple fenced dog runs are available.
- Keep 'em on a leash, please, but no longer than six feet. (Our coyotes love loose pets)
- No pets in buildings, pool area, or playground area.
Children: We welcome families with children and we love to see them having fun under the watchful eye of a caring parent.
Campsite Cleanliness: We don't allow outside storage of stuff. Please keep your campsite clean and neat.
Restrooms/Laundry: We sorta like'em the way they are, so please help us keep 'em clean and tidy. Please, no pets allowed in buildings.
Trash: There are trash cans throughout the Park. If you have larger items, please contact office.
Sewer: Sewer hose MUST BE fastened tightly using a threaded connector or rigid elbow. Please replace cap on sewer opening when you leave.
Repairs/Service: No repairs, oil changes or lubing on sites. Contact office regarding exceptions.
Washing Vehicles: Yes, we do allow it on your site provided that you're considerate of your neighbors -- use a shutoff device so that the water is not left running, and don't make a mess.
Firearms: It's Cowtown tradition to hang up your shootin' iron when you come in. No loaded firearms, BB guns, or fireworks allowed.
- Pool hours are 10am to 9pm
- No lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk.
- Swimsuits only - no cutoffs or swimming in street clothes.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please dry off before going into restrooms, store or laundry.
- No glass allowed in pool area.
- Please use the ashtrays, them empty into trash can when leaving.
We reserve the right to add or change these rules if we want to. We are not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident, theft or conditions beyond our control, and we reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service at any time. We like our Park and the folks who stay with us, and we appreciate your help in keeping it a nice place to circle your wagon. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know. Have a good time and y'all come back now, y'hear?